2.5.12

New topics preview

New blog topics have been mulling around in my brain for weeks now. The next few days are looking busy so I will not take the time to sit down and organize each topic but rather take advantage of the caffeine racing through my body at 1am to preview what I'd like to hit... eventually. 

1. Today I finally understood Romans chapter 6. I've struggled with this passage for years and I can tell that this understanding is going to have a life changing effect on me.  I really want to write about this revelation because I think it deals with something that many Christians misunderstand.

2. Needs I think need to be met (and potentially could be met by me): biblical and logical dialog on feminism vs. femininity commenting on specific feminist writers of books and columns that I've recently read, a how-to encourage single women and an explanation of the choices they face in the Christian realm - modern day-, & who's ministering to the Pastor's wives? blog & networking resources

3. My future plans with international missions, etc. but also my understanding of what to do with plans and direction. And how God is turning everything upside down.

4. Where the new blog title and sub title came from and how it's permanent (finally) and my new ambition for this blog.

Hopefully this will stir up accountability for me to write about each idea.

1 comment: